Hi, I’m Arnaldo Gonzalez known as Andy, and I’m an Artist, Designer and Photographer. I’m a former Disney sketch artist and character artist trainee. I graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts in Computer Animation with a focus in Character Design. I’ve been working in this field for 10+ years, and I’m passionate about helping people create art.
I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you, and I hope you’ll find my website helpful. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for visiting!
Senior Portrait Photographer
Cady Studios / Florida / 2021-2022
- Provide concierge level service to our studio and school customers
- Use cameras, along with a variety of equipment, such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments to capture high quality photos
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects
- Test equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Set up, mount, or install photographic equipment and cameras at studios and event locations
- Take pictures of individuals and or small groups, either in a studio setting or on location
- Adjust apertures, shutter speed, and camera focus according to a combination of factors, such as lighting, field depth and subject motion.
Sketch Artist / Character Artist Trainee
The Walt Disney Company / Florida / 2016-2020
- Create art from approved source documents at merchandise stores while guest facing.
- Research Disney films to maintain character integrity.
- Design new bluelines for the sketch program.
- Design character turn arounds for merchandise.
- Vectorize Disney pins artwork.
Graphic Designer / Web Designer / Photographer
AT Studios Inc / Florida / 2013-2015
- Develop logos and branding guides for communication to meet client’s needs.
- Manage existing and create assets to be used across platforms.
- Create templates for clients presentations, PowerPoint, banners and social media posts.
- Partner with clients, trainers and development partners to produce effective training solutions.
- Support training solutions to meet online capabilities such as (videos, online quizzes, print, virtual and in person).
- Create assets such as pictures, visuals and motion graphics.
- Create visuals (branding, logo, mobile applications) used in several platforms.
- Generate designs to be used on print and video.
The Walt Disney Company / Florida / 2015-Present
- Capture guest special moments with the latest photography technology and inform them where to view and purchase their photos.
- Calibrate photography equipment, fulfill orders, clean, restock items and keep inventory.
Miami International University of Art and Design
Bachelor’s of Fine Arts (BFA) in Computer Animation / Dean’s List / 2005-2010
- Animation Academy Sketch Artist during Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2022.
- Selected to be a character artist trainee with DCPI/DDG.
- Recognized by peers and leaders multiple times for showcasing the five keys.
- Show Sketch Artist to be showcased during 2019’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
- Recognition of outstanding support through performance of duties toward the fulfillment of the Aviation and Transportation Security Act.
Software & Skills
- Mac OS / Windows
- Google Applications
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom & Premiere
- Color Theory
- Art / Animation History
- Fine Art
- Character Design
- Visual Design
- Autodesk Maya
- Wacom Products
- Fluent in Spanish