Designer / Illustrator / Photographer
Andy graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts in Computer Animation with a focus in Character Design. He always enjoyed that feeling of characters connecting at an emotional level with people. A few years later, Andy decided to follow his heart and ultimately, the Disney dream. Inspired by the possibility of becoming a Disney artist, he decided to apply for a role as a sketch artist. His dream finally came true a couple of years later.
Walt Disney Company / Florida / 2016-2020
• Create art from approved source documents at merchandise stores while guest facing.
• Research Disney films to maintain character integrity.
• Design new bluelines for the sketch program.
• Design character turn arounds for merchandise.
• Vectorize Disney pins artwork.
AT Studios / Florida / 2013-2015
• Develop logos and branding guides for communication to meet client’s needs.
• Manage existing and create assets to be used across platforms.
• Create templates for clients presentations, PowerPoint, banners and social media posts.
• Partner with clients, trainers and development partners to produce effective training solutions.
• Support training solutions to meet online capabilities such as (videos, online quizzes, print, virtual and in person).
• Create assets such as pictures, visuals and motion graphics.
• Create visuals (branding, logo, mobile applications) used in several platforms.
• Generate designs to be used on print and video
Walt Disney Company / Florida / 2015-2016
• Capture guest special moments with the latest photography technology and inform them where to view and purchase their photos.
• Calibrate photography equipment, fulfill orders, clean, restock items and keep inventory
2021 – Current
• Developing personas, user stories, and user
• Conducting usability studies
• Creating wireframes and prototypes
• Selected to be a character artist trainee with DCPI/DDG.
• Recognized by peers and leaders multiple times for showcasing the four keys.
• Only Show Sketch Artist to be showcased during 2019’s Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
• Recognition of outstanding support through performance of duties toward the fulfillment of the Aviation and Transportation Security Act.